10 Most Weird Buildings In The World. These Are Strangely Beautiful.
What happens when you blend present day craftsmanship and engineering? You’re going to see with your own eyes. These are the absolute most bizzare yet captivating Buildings on the planet, and we cherish them. Which one is your top choice?
1. Mind House (Barcelona, Spain)
2. The Crooked House (Sopot, Poland)
3. La Pedrera (Barcelona, Spain)
4. Atomium (Brussels, Belgium)
5. Museum of Contemporary Art (Niteroi, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
6. Kansas City Library (Missouri, USA)
7. Low impact woodland house (Wales, UK)
8. Rotating Tower, Dubai, UAE
Have you at any point seen a working in movement that really changes its shape? Sounds incredible however not to Dr. David Fisher. This building will never show up the very same twice.
It is astounding that you will have the decision of awakening to dawn in your room and getting a charge out of dusks over the sea at supper.
Notwithstanding being such an unbelievable designing supernatural occurrence it will create vitality for itself and notwithstanding for different structures since it will have wind turbines fitted between each pivoting floor (picture 2). So a 80-story building will have up to 79 wind turbines, making it a genuine green power plant.
9. Nautilus House (Mexico City, Mexico)
10. National Theatre (Beijing, China)