Launching Autocad 2018 software after successful installation
Launching AutoCAD 2018 If you’ve already installed then ready to jump in and take a look, proceed with the following steps to launch the program:
- Choose Start ➢ All Programs ➢ Autodesk ➢ AutoCAD 2018 ➢ AutoCAD 2018. You can also double-click the AutoCAD 2018 icon on your Windows Desktop.
- AutoCAD LT users will use AutoCAD LT 2018 in place of AutoCAD 2018. It Starts tab appears, offering options to open existing drawings or to create a new drawing.
- You may also see the Design Feed panel, which allows you to use a cloud-based collaboration feature. Click the Start Drawing thumbnail in the left side of the view under “Get Started”
- The AutoCAD window displays a blank default document named Drawing1.dwg. Users may see the Sheet Set Manager palette to the left of the AutoCAD window.
- In brand-new installations, you will see the Design Feed panel.
- Close the Design Feed panel for now. AutoCAD LT users may see the Info palette to the left of the AutoCAD window.
- If you’re using the trial version, you’ll see the Product License Activation window before step 2. This window shows you the number of days you have left in the trial version.
- You can also activate the product here if you purchase a license.
- Click the Try button to continue opening the program. Now let’s look at the AutoCAD window in detail. Don’t worry if it seems like a lot of information.
- You don’t have to memorize it, but by looking at all of the parts, you’ll be aware of what is available in a general way.
Problems?? launching software after successful installation
Click the appropriate link below to see relevant troubleshooting information for the startup problem you are experiencing.